Sunday, September 11, 2011

Week Three: Peak.

(3/16 of Fall Semester 2011)


This week was rich, sentimental, cougish, academic…hard at times, but mostly quality. I'll get to the Pit in my next post.


But first my week’s landmark highlight! (My Peak):


The anniversary of TUG (“Team You Guys” – so named by my Madre) marked a beautiful thing. One year of dating Riley Daniel Robertson. The man I deeply admired years before dating. I think he is so right for me. I probably feel that because he’s a gift from God. But anyways. I could go on and on and on. We talked, sweated over technology, but mostly talked. For 3-4 hours. :) I LOVE quality time with him! Abby was one HAPPY girl! :D


Thought I’d insert a picture from our first date to commemorate. You look ratherwinterish, you say. Well, you’re right. Our first date transpired 3.5 months after we started dating (Thanksgiving break)….wait, whaaat, you say?!? I know long distance confuses, but it’s a great story. Ask me sometime. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment